Thank you for your interest in the Away app ☺️ The app is in active development, and I plan to continue improving the app and keep adding features. Because this is a side project, it doesn’t always go as fast as I’d like. I’m always interested to connect and hear your feedback, so don’t hesitate to reach out via email firstname.lastname@example.org!
This is the first proper update to the app with new functionality.
Choose your preferred way to open tweets and DMs - in the official Twitter app, Tweetbot, browser or in-app Safari. Your preference is saved in settings, and can be changed at any time. If your favorite option is not supported - please send a feature request!
Unread message preview now shows the last message, not first, so it’s easier to spot whether you got additional new messages.
- Now using your preferred external mail client to send mail (in case you want to reach out)
- Fixed occasional text jumping on the main screen
The first version of the app ☺️
- Unanswered messages
- Latest tweet stats (reply, retweet, quote, like count)
- Options to hide individual tweet stats, hide zero stats
- Time since last tweeted (for own tweets, not replies)
- Follower count - rounded or precise
- Multiple account support
- One-time PRO upgrade via In-App Purchase